We’re currently accepting article submissions as well as recurring content submissions on topics related to environment, climate change, pollution, recycling, ecosystem, geography, geology, astronomy and many more. If that sounds interesting to you and you’re looking to submit a guest post article to get published on our site, kindly keep reading.
Why Earth Eclipse?
Earth Eclipse was started in February 2016. We have 230+ posts published till date and get over 200,000+ monthly page views. You can join hands with them if you think you can also write a captivating article.
How long should your article be?
At the very minimum, your article should be between 1,000 – 1,200 words so that you can cover it in-depth. You do not need to provide us images. We will add it ourselves. There are numerous categories to choose. So you can select any category of your choice.
Requirements for your guest post
- Please provide your document in word (.docx) format or as a Google doc.
- Please use proper heading tags such as h1, h2, h3 etc. The first heading should be h1. The next main heading should be h2 again The sub-heading h3 and so on. Whenever it makes sense, please use bullet lists.
- Must be at least 1000 words.
- Feel free to link the post to relevant articles on Earth Eclipse.
- Your article must be informational; not promotional. If you’d like to submit a promotional article (i.e. sponsored post), contact us on [email protected].
- Please take the time to find related articles on my site and link to them in the content.
- You can include up to two dofollow links in the content to a page on your site. Please link to a related, helpful article on your site and do so contextually so that it helps our readers. If the content is promotional in any way, all links will be nofollow.
- You are free to include references in the post as long as they are proving useful information to our readers. We’re all about providing as much beneficial resources for our readers as possible. All references will be marked as nofollow
- Write for the audience and not search engines.
- Please note we reserve the right to reject submissions. In the event we reject your submission, we’re happy to give you the opportunity to improve the article and resubmit it.
How to Pitch Your Topics
I’d appreciate if you could pitch few ideas before start working on the article. Kindly pitch your topic ideas at [email protected] or use this form to contact us. We’ll then be in contact via email and will take it from there.